The communication wiring is composed of three fundamental parts: wiring, aerial connector and underwater connector.
The DCS0001 wiring model from the manufacturer Cortland Fibron has the following features:
- Outside diameter: 11 mm
- Weight in air: 120 kg / km
- Weight in sea water: 22.5 kg / km
- Density: 1,261 kg / km
- Minimum bend radius (static): 75 mm
- Minimum bend radius (dynamic): 110 mm
- Minimum breaking stress: 4.9 KN
0,5 mm2 STP
- Electric resistance at 20ºC: 41.5 Ω / Km (maximum)
- Resistance (soul-soul): 500 MΩ / Km (minimum)
- Resistance (soul-shielding): 250 MΩ / Km (minimum)
- Operating voltage: 500 V (maximum)
Connections for professional audiovisual systems: single connector for communication wiring (both of them 2H and 4H) that makes impossible a wrong connection, 90º angled for a correct output from the equipment and differentiated by colors to avoid possible confusion. Includes protective plugs. The communication connectors can be customized on request.
2 or 4-pin underwater connectors for 2H or 4H systems, compatible with most of the most commonly used connectors.
**If you want more information about the product, please do not hesitate and contact us.